Barcelona Zoo first opened in 1892 and is situated in the green lung of the historic old Barcelona. The zoo is home to lions, gorillas, hippopotamuses, rhinoceroses, giraffes and elephants. The zoo is separated by areas relating to areas of the world where the animals are from. For example you can visit the Madagascar area which contains the sorts of species of animals that you would find in that country.
Why book with us?
- Get your e-ticket directly into your inbox
- Your tickets are valid 1 week from date you choose
- Experience 4000 animals and over 400 species
- Daily dolphin shows
What can I experience at Barcelona Zoo?
Barceloa zoo is home to 4000 animals from over 400 species including the descendants of the international known now decended albino gorilla Snowflake, dolphins, tropical birds and reptiles.
Dolphin show daily at 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM.
Can I get children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 3 to 12 years old. Children between 0-2 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Barcelona Zoo.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 3 to 12 years old. Children between 0-3 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Here is Barcelona Zoo situated:
Parc de la Ciutadella, s/n
January 1 to March 23: 10am - 5pm.
March 24 to May 15: 10am - 6pm.
May 16 to September 15: 10am - 7pm.
September 16 to October 26: 10am - 6pm.
October 27 to December 31*: 10am - 5pm.
* 25/12 open until 2pm.
You can take metro L1-Arc de Triomf or L4-Ciutadella Vila Olímpica.