Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquàriumat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.10
2. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 38.10
3. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 70.70
4. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 97.10
5. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 72.10
6. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 67.90
7. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 130.10
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 108.90
9. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sun, 29 Mar 2020
From $ 88.50
10. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 25.70
Las Golondrinas de Barcelona
Take a boat ride around Barcelona's harbor and along the coastline with Las Golondrinas de Barcelona. These tours offer some of the most remarkable and unique views of Barcelona. The company that runs the boats, Sirenas S.A., has been in the business for over 125 years! Join in this proud maritime tradition and sail into the Mediterranean on a golondrina!
- Choose between two scenic tours
- Kick back and enjoy a lovely boat ride
- Set sail with a company that's been in the business since 1888!
What can I expect?
What will I see during the boat ride?
The sights you'll pass depend on which of the two options you select.
Barcelona Mar (1 hr 30 min) is an ideal way to see the skyline and beaches of Barcelona. You'll see Olympic Marina, the Forum building (Auditori Forum), and other key figures on the city's skyline.
Barcelona Port (40 min): This trip showcases Barcelona's port and seafront. Soak up views of the Maremagnum, the new Puerta de Europa Bridge, the Clock Tower, and the castle and mountain of Montjuïc.
How does it work?
Where does the boat depart from?
The boat tours depart from Portal de la Pau. The street address is Moll de les Drassanes 2. The departure point is opposite the Columbus monument (Mirador de Colom).
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Simply print it out and bring it with you to the ticket office. You will need to exchange your e-ticket at the ticket office prior to boarding. The ticket office is located on Portal de la Pau, at the end of the Ramblas.
Infant (0-3): free of charge