100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 36.30
2. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
3. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Sun, 26 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 0.00
4. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 29.20
5. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 81.90
6. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 100.00
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 4 Jul 2020
From $ 18.00
8. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.50
9. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 16.90
10. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
Las Golondrinas de Barcelona
Take a boat ride around Barcelona's harbor and along the coastline with Las Golondrinas de Barcelona. These tours offer some of the most remarkable and unique views of Barcelona. The company that runs the boats, Sirenas S.A., has been in the business for over 125 years! Join in this proud maritime tradition and sail into the Mediterranean on a golondrina!
- Choose between two scenic tours
- Kick back and enjoy a lovely boat ride
- Set sail with a company that's been in the business since 1888!
What can I expect?
What will I see during the boat ride?
The sights you'll pass depend on which of the two options you select.
Barcelona Mar (1 hr 30 min) is an ideal way to see the skyline and beaches of Barcelona. You'll see Olympic Marina, the Forum building (Auditori Forum), and other key figures on the city's skyline.
Barcelona Port (40 min): This trip showcases Barcelona's port and seafront. Soak up views of the Maremagnum, the new Puerta de Europa Bridge, the Clock Tower, and the castle and mountain of Montjuïc.
How does it work?
Where does the boat depart from?
The boat tours depart from Portal de la Pau. The street address is Moll de les Drassanes 2. The departure point is opposite the Columbus monument (Mirador de Colom).
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Simply print it out and bring it with you to the ticket office. You will need to exchange your e-ticket at the ticket office prior to boarding. The ticket office is located on Portal de la Pau, at the end of the Ramblas.
Infant (0-3): free of charge