100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.50
2. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 36.30
3. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
4. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
5. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 10 Jan 2021
From $ 93.70
6. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 17.50
7. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 100.00
8. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 81.90
9. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Sun, 26 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 0.00
10. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 14 Mar 2021
From $ 58.50
Shopping Tour to La Roca Village
Do you like to shop? And do you like a great bargain? Then join us for a tour to the shopping outlet La Roca Village outside Barcelona! Save up to 60% on designer labels and famous brands.
- Get tickets for the outlet La Roca Village
- Save up to 60% on famous brands
- Choose a departure that fits your schedule
- Get an exclusive card with additional 10% savings
- Enjoy round-trip transportation by bus
Shop Your Heart Out
Visit the popular shopping outlet La Roca Village, just 40 minutes outside Barcelona. The outlet is home to the previous season’s collections of the world’s leading Spanish and international luxury fashion and lifestyle brands and you can up to 60% all year round.
Buses depart several times daily from central Barcelona with a bilingual guide on board.
You also get an exclusive card for an additional 10% savings in the outlet's boutiques.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the bus.
Where does the bus depart from?
The bus departs from Passeig de Gràcia 6. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Passeig de Gràcia 6.
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.