100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Sat, 6 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 129.10
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 31.80
3. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 71.20
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 83.30
5. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Mon, 3 May 2021
From $ 27.90
6. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 19.60
7. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 15.90
8. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Sun, 21 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 111.10
9. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 23 Mar 2021 - Tue, 1 Mar 2022
From $ 117.00
10. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Th, 25 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 89.40
Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour
Got a sweet tooth? Then our Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour is the tour for you. Your guide will take you to selected chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes in Barcelona where you get to indulge your taste buds.
- Try the sweetest tour in Barcelona
- Taste many delicious Spanish treats
- Visit chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes
- Enjoy an intimate tour with a small group
Try the Sweetest Tour in Town
Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Your guide will take you to Barcelona's main sweet locations, the Gothic and El Born quarters, where you'll enjoy 10 different tastings of different Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'. The small tour group of max. 15 people ensures a relaxing, intimate atmosphere.
Your guide will lead you through this tasty walking tour that has your tastebuds screaming for more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Santa María del Mar Church.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under age 3 are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.
Book From $ 80.00
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 12 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.