1. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line
From $ 50.1
From $ 50.1
From $ 63.8
From $ 90.1
From $ 31.9
From $ 41.8
From $ 92.6
From $ 96.3
From $ 33.8
From $ 35.1
From $ 28.2
Skip the line to Sagrada Familia and save time! The world-famous church, La Sagrada Familia, is a must-see, when visiting Barcelona. Prebook your tickets from home and avoid the hour-long line to Gaudi's incredible masterpiece!
- Get a specific entrance time and skip the line to Sagrada Familia
- Save yourself hours waiting in the hot Spanish sun
- Admire the facades & interior designed by Gaudi
- Visit the onsite museum
- Choose to add an audio guide to your ticket
- Children between ages 0-10 enter for free
Explore Gaudi's Masterpiece
The Sagrada Familia is Gaudi's crowning achievement - and it's not even finished! This ornate church embodies both the renowned Catalan architect's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion.
There is nothing understated about the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's magnum opus.
Its slender spires tower over the Catalan capital, and every surface is intricate and significant. The church's design incorporates both Christian symbolism and organic forms in its own unique style. It truly is a marvel. Gaudi was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
When it's finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - it will have taken 144 years to complete the Sagrada Familia. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172.5m, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world. It was Gaudí's wish that the temple's construction be financed by the people, and the entrance fees go towards the completion of the church, started in 1882.
The onsite Sagrada Familia Museum is well worth a look while you're there!
How should I plan my visit?
Choose a time slot that suits you. You need to be at the entrance at this time.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How do I get an audio guide?
If you wish to rent an audio guide you must do so online. Sagrada Familia no longer sells them onsite.
The audio guide must be picked up from the distribution point after entering the basilica site.
Which languages are the audio guides available in?
Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, & Russian.
Is there a dress code?
Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry.
- The occasional closing of parts of the Basilica does not warrant a partial or full refund of the price of the ticket.
- Bags and backpacks must to be left in the lockers.
- Free (and paid) smartphone-based guides can be found on Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store
- Audio guides are not available for children.
Under 30 (11-29)
Children (0-10): Free