A Hola Barcelona Travel Card give you free, unlimited access to public transportation: Barcelona Metro and City Buses run by TMB, FGC, Tramway, Barcelona Airport Train and Renfe Suburban Trains in zone 1. Choose between 48, 72, 96 or 120 hour validity.
- Travel free unlimited public transportation
- Get the airport fee included
- Pick up your card at one of three locations
- Explore Barcelona up to 120 hoursHola Barcelona Travel Card
Buy your Hola Barcelona Travel Card from home and be ready to explore Barcelona on your own as soon as you land.
The Hola Barcelona Travel Card even includes the airport fee, so you can use it going into Barcelona from the airport. How do I get my Hola Barcelona Travel Card?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Please print it and bring it to Barcelona. You must exchange your e-ticket for your Hola Barcelona Travel Card at one of three of the Turisme de Barcelona information offices:- Placa de Catalunya: Pl. Catalunya, 17-S, Centre Barcelona Daily: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM- Placa de Sant Jaume, Ground Floor of Barcelona's City HallMonday to Friday: 8:30 AM - 11 PMSaturday: 9 AM - 7 PMSunday and public holidays: 9 AM - 2 PM- Barcelona El Prat airport arrival Hall: Terminal 1 or Terminal 2B Daily:
8:30 AM - 8:30 PMWhat's included?
- Transportation with metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)- Transportation with trains operated by Generalitat city network- Transportation with tram and Renfe suburban trains (pass to connect with the Barcelona airport is included)How long is my card valid?
Depending on the option you choose, your Hola Barcelona Travel Card is valid for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours. What card types are available?
Child (0-3): Free of charge Important information:
- Please note: The night buses (NitBus) are not included.