100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Wed, 15 Apr 2020
From $ 18.10
2. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 108.30
3. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 128.90
4. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 108.40
5. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 35.10
6. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 36.60
7. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 25.50
8. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Wed, 15 Jul 2020
From $ 29.50
9. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 59.00
10. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 71.50
Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing
Admire the numerous treasures left behind by Antonio Gaudi , one of the greatest architects in Barcelona. The tour starts along Passeig de Gracia , the location of several of the city’s most celebrated architectural structures. See Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings, including the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera . Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s Parc Guell , and see this fascinating garden complex on the hill of el Carmel.
We will then continue on to see the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral (outside viewing), Barcelona’s most famous landmark and Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 4 hours
- The Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- Guided walking tour of Parc Guell with entrance is included
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children 0-3 are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.
Every day at 3.30 p.m. Please be there 20 minutes before the tour starts.