100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 27.60
2. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 81.80
3. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 109.00
4. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 37.90
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 31.80
6. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Tue, 19 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 71.20
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Sun, 16 Jan 2022
From $ 20.50
8. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 63.80
9. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Sat, 23 Oct 2021 - Sat, 2 Apr 2022
From $ 117.00
10. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Mon, 28 Mar 2022
From $ 83.30
FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour
Visit Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona! By booking your tickets from home, you can skip the lines to the ticket office and have more time to explore the stadium and the FC Barcelona Museum. Rent an audio guide and learn more about the world-famous stadium and soccer team.
- Explore Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum
- Avoid the long lines for the tickets office
- Learn more with an audio guide (5€)
What can I expect?
Visit Camp Nou - Home of FC Barcelona
The tour is self-guided. You are free to walk around and explore the stadium at your own pace. You can see parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the opponents' changing room and the press room. You'll be so close to where the magic happens you can smell the grass!
After exploring the stadium, you end at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies FC Barcelona has won.
Afterward, you can go straight to the official Megastore where you can buy all kinds of souvenirs, scarves, and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back or the name of your favorite player!
You have to collect your tickets at our agents' office in the center of Barcelona, so you'll skip the often long lines to the ticket office and walk straight into Camp Nou.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it to the tour.
How does it work?
Once you get to Barcelona, you'll have to collect your tickets at our local agent Travel Connection Spain's office in the center of Barcelona. The address and opening hours will be on your e-ticket.
Please note that you cannot collect your tickets Saturday and Sunday.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid an entire year from the date you choose.
Are there audio guides available?
Yes, you can rent an audio guide at the site for 5€ per audio guide.
Camp Nou is closed on match days. The museum will be open on match days, but will close three hours before kick-off time and open again one and a half hours before kick-off (during this time the view of the stadium will remain closed due to the match).
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages 4-10. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Travel Connection is open for collection of your tickets on weekdays from 9.30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed on weekends! Closed due to bank holidays: September 11th & 24th, October 12th, November 1st, December 6th & 8th