100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Palau Güell, La Rambla, and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Th, 2 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.30
2. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Th, 2 Jul 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 75.00
3. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Th, 2 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 109.70
4. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Wed, 1 Jul 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 70.80
5. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Wed, 1 Jul 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 106.90
6. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, Wed, 1 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 136.00
7. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Wed, 1 Jul 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 34.70
8. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 113.50
9. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 4 Jul 2020
From $ 18.00
10. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Rise and shine — it's time for a morning walk through Barcelona! See the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter and the El Born quarter as you make your way to the Picasso Museum. After a guided tour of the museum, you can top off the experience with a group breakfast.
- Avoid the long lines at the Picasso Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of Gothic architecture
- Learn about Pablo Picasso from an expert guide
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
What can I expect?
The early bird catches the worm, and never more so than when travelling. Devote one of your mornings in Barcelona to exploring the city before the daytime crowds begin to swarm. The headstart truly pays off when your group reaches the Picasso Museum — it's so much easier to appreciate art when you don't have to fight through a mass of people for a small glimpse.
As expert your guide leads you along the city's cobblestones, they will bring you up to speed on the history and culture of these famous streets. The Gothic Quarter is home to the famous Barcelona Cathedral (officially called the Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia). The neighboring El Born quarter is trendy, but also historic. One of El Born's highpoints, the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, dates back to the 14th century! It was built at the height of Catalonia's power, and the church is an iconic example of Catalonian Gothic style.
Next stop is the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter. There are now many museums worldwide dedicated to Picasso, but this is the only one that opened during the painter's lifetime. Your guide will brief you on Picasso's techniques, his inspiration, and the evolution of his style. You'll also learn plenty of trivia about Picasso's personal life.
You can end the tour at the Picasso museum, lingering there as long as you like. Or, if you have chosen the ticket that comes with breakfast, continue onto the Palau de la Música Catalana, where you'll have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests — and the satisfy the appetite that you worked up with your early morning excursion!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend leaving backpacks and large bags at home. If you take them with you, you will need to check them at the door of the Picasso museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.