Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 110.70
2. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 137.30
3. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 100.90
4. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 0.00
5. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 36.60
6. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 75.70
7. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 74.00
8. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Th, 3 Dec 2020
From $ 101.40
9. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 59.00
10. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 95.90
Palau Güell, La Rambla, and La Boqueria Market
What better way to spend an evening in Barcelona than by promenading down its most famous street, shopping at a local market, and visiting an architectural masterpiece? If you choose to, you can top off the experience with some delicious tapas!
- Enjoy a guided tour with a local expert
- Visit the lavish Palau Güell, designed by Antoni Gaudí
- Stroll down La Rambla
- Shop at the wonderful food market La Boqueria
- Enjoy tapas and one drink (if selected)
What can I expect?
This intriguing evening begins at La Rambla, Barcelona's famed shopping street. Here's where you'll meet your expert guide, who will point out the highlights of La Rambla. One such place is La Boqueria Market, where you'll find countless types of delicious fresh food!
After getting your fill of fresh fruit and flowers at the market, you'll head toward Palau Güell. This Art Nouveau palace was designed by a young Antoni Gaudí during his Oriental period, which was heavily influenced by Middle Eastern art. This peculiar mansion has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You can end the tour at Palau Güell if you wish, or you can continue onto tapas at Cafè de l'Òpera (located just in front of Liceo's Opera). This elegant restaurant, with its modernist decor, has been in business since the 1800's! Though it has changed concepts and cuisines throughout the years, its popularity has never waned. Sit down to a meal of Spanish tapas, with a drink of your choice included.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour that lasts more than two hours.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
- Entrance and a guided visit to Palau Güell
- An English-speaking or bilingual guide (English + Spanish)
- Radio guide system
- Walking tour of La Rambla and La Boqueria Market
- Tapas and one drink, if selected. The tapas includes Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with brava sauce. Choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft drink, or water.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.