100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Th, 15 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 89.40
2. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Fri, 16 Jul 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 77.30
3. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Fri, 16 Jul 2021 - Mon, 28 Mar 2022
From $ 83.30
4. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Th, 15 Jul 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 127.20
5. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Th, 15 Jul 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 119.60
6. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Sat, 17 Jul 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 63.80
7. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Fri, 16 Jul 2021 - Sun, 3 Apr 2022
From $ 111.10
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Th, 15 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 116.60
9. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 71.20
10. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 37.90
F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience
Visit Camp Nou, the famous stadium where FC Barcelona plays. Whether you call it football or soccer, you'll love discovering the museum and the memorabilia. Feel what it's like to be in a pro footballer's shoes - well, cleats.
- Visit FC Barcelona's stadium, Camp Nou
- See trophies and other team memorabilia
- Get a taste of what it's like to be a pro footballer
- Learn the history of the stadium
- Learn about the stadium through your guide
- Take the free coach from and to the meeting point
What can I expect?
Thousands of football fans make a pilgrimage to Camp Nou every year. With this tour, you too can experience the thrill of walking through the largest stadium in Europe.
You'll begin this guided tour in the stadium's museum. There's lots to discover from the immersive exhibits here, even for those who are already well-versed in all things Barça. Unsurprisingly, the museum has an entire room dedicated to FC Barcelona's trophies. What's less expected is that the museum also features a permanent art colletion, with works by he second section is a private art collection on permanent display at the museum which exhibits works by local artists such as Dalí, Miró and Tàpies.
As the tour continues, you'll be guided to many of the stadium's landmarks, including the visitors' changing room, the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room, the press box, and the grandstand.
When you reach the tunnel that leads the players to the pitch, you can see a panoramic view of the whole stadium. This is the ground that football's biggest stars walk before a match. Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho: they've all walked this path on their way to make history.
The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010. At the end of the visit you can remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. You can also visit the official FC Barcelona store, where you can shop the team's merchandise.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, this visit to Camp Nou is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Transportation to the center of Barcelona.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Book From $ 81.80
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours
- Access to the FC Barcelona Museum.
- Transportation from the meeting point to Camp Nou.
- Bilingual guide - English or Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience
Carrer de Balmes, 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.