100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 36.30
2. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 29.20
4. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 65.30
5. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 81.90
6. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 100.00
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 4 Jul 2020
From $ 18.00
8. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 16.90
9. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
10. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 30.20
Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Line
Visit one of Antoni Gaudí's most famous Barcelona buildings: Casa Batlló. This architectural masterpiece is located on the Passeig de Gracia street, which is a shopping destination. With these prebooked tickets you get to skip the line to the popular site!
- Skip the line to Gaudí's iconic Casa Batlló
- Visit the mezzanine where the Batlló family lived
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more through your audio guide
What can I expect?
The Casa Batlló is one of Antoni Gaudí’s architectural masterpieces. Located in a shopping street, this iconic landmark stands thanks to its eye-catching design and color scheme. Casa Batlló is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, meaning the building is of such significance that it is legally protected by international treaties. In other words, the Casa Batlló is not just a building, but a legendary icon of art.
Señor Josep Batlló, a wealthy aristocrat, commissioned Gaudí to design him this home. Señor Batlló lived in the lower two floors with his family and the upper floors were rented out as apartments. The mezzanine, where the Batlló family once lived, is legendary for the view it provides. From here, you can see the attic, where the laundries were located, and you may even get a glimpse of the staircase, which was once used by the privileged neighbors. And then, of course, there's the view of the rooftops outside!
From the outside, the façade of Casa Batlló looks like it has been made from skulls and bones. The "skulls" are in fact balconies and the "bones" are supporting pillars. Gaudí used colors and shapes found in marine life as creative inspiration for this building. For example, the colors of the façade are found in natural coral. Light, colors, and shapes interact with materials like wood, glass and stone inside the building. Casa Batlló is an amazing example of the unmatched and breathtaking style for which Gaudí is known.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to Casa Batlló.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
9 AM - 9 PM daily
Fantastic: 4.8 – 80 reviews
"O voucher não foi bem identificado na entrada mas correu bem ! As assistentes eram muito profissionais"
Ana Th, 12 Dec 2019
"Ainutlaatuinen kohde, audio-opas auttoi huomaamaan yksityiskohtia kohteessa."
Anna Wed, 16 Oct 2019
"da visitare assolutamente"
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Casa Batlló.
- An audio guide.
Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line
Passeig de Gràcia, 43 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.