100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 46.50
2. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 64.40
3. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 22.10
4. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 106.30
5. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 57.90
6. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 34.40
7. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 70.20
8. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 68.80
9. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Tue, 4 Apr 2023
From $ 28.20
10. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 105.90
The builders of the site, the architects Ramon Reventós and Francesc Folguera and the artists Xavier Nogués and Miquel Utrillo , tried to make a village where buildings representing the different regions of Spain would be reproduced.
The four men made several trips around Spain to collect the necessary material. In total, they visited 1,600 towns and villages. The intention was not to bring together a collection of masterpieces of Spanish architecture, but to build a site that would be both accessible and be seen as a living museum..
It was a way of having Spain in Catalonia, and this is what El Poble Espanyol reflects today, and is well worth a visit!
Important information :
- Opening hours: Monday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Admissions until 1 hour before closing)
- Children under 3 have free entrance. Child prices apply for children between 4 and 12 years. 13 years and older are adults
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 17.40
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Poble Espanyol Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 08038 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.