100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 87.90
2. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 107.20
3. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 100.50
4. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 126.90
5. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
6. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 125.10
7. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 18.80
8. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Sun, 14 Mar 2021
From $ 62.70
9. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 70.00
10. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 29.50
Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tour
Take a walking tour around the colorful Park Güell, one of Antoni Gaudí's amazing works of art in Barcelona. It's a can't-miss activity in Barcelona that many describe as stepping into a fairytale in the middle of nature.
- Skip the line to Park Güell
- Take a guided tour of Park Güell
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
What can I expect?
Step into Park Güell, the colorful architectural gem in the middle of nature. On this tour, your expert guide will teach you about all about this unique park, designed by Antoni Gaudí. The park was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted an elegant estate with family homes. Today Park Güell is a public park that belongs to the city of Barcelona.
Park Güell is notable for its twin staircase, on which sits the dragon that serves as the park's unofficial mascot. Decorated with a mosaic of ceramic tiles in the Catalan style known as trencadís, the dragon has become an icon of Barcelona. It welcomes visitors in the park and is a key emblem of Gaudí’s work.
The staircase leads to the Hypostyle room, which was originally a marketplace for the estate! The room's interior is composed of 86 columns whose forms evoke trees.
All this is just the beginning of what Park Güell has to offer! Discover wonderful secrets hidden within on your visit.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to Park Güell.
Where does the tour begin?
This tour starts at the Gaudí Experience. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
Child (0-6): Free of charge.
Please check calendar for dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fee for Gaudí’s Museum house.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 9 reviews
Rigtig god oplevelse.
"Et spændende besøg og en skøn oplevelse. Afhentning af billetter og den guidede tur fungerede eksemplarisk. Vores engelsktalende guide var dygtig og humørfyldt, og vi fik et super fint indtryk af parken og dens historie. Alt fungerede perfekt. BarcelonaBilletter.dk kan vi give vores bedste anbefaling."
"muito divertido, nada a acrescentar"
Maria do carmo
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Entrance to Park Güell.
- Monolingual or bilingual official guide.
- A guided tour.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.