100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
2. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.50
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 29.20
4. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 36.30
5. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Wed, 15 Jul 2020 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021
From $ 116.60
6. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
7. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 17.50
8. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 30.20
9. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 23.30
10. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 16.90
Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line
Skip the hour long waiting lines in front of Gaudi's masterpiece - the Sagrada Familia! The still unfinished church is a remarkable feast of architecture and a true highlight of every Barcelona trip!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Select the entrance time that works best for you
- Admire the facades and interiors designed by Gaudí
- Visit the onsite museum
What can I expect?
The Sagrada Família is Gaudí's biggest achievement - and it's not even finished! This church embodies Gaudí's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion. Gaudí was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
Every surface of Sagrada Família is intricate and significant. The church's design incorporates both Christian symbolism and organic forms.
The slender spires of the church tower over Barcelona. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172 meters, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world. It was Gaudí's wish that the temple's construction be financed by the people, and to this day, entrance fees go towards the completion of the church.
Sagrada Família now aims for completion in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death. It will have taken 144 years to complete, as construction began in 1882.
The onsite Sagrada Família Museum is well worth a look while you're there!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How should I plan my visit?
Choose a time slot that suits you. You need to be at the entrance at this time.
Can I get an audio guide?
There are two types of guides available from time to time. When available (availability is based on season) you must pick up the audio guide from the distribution point after entering the Sagrada Família. Otherwise both free (and paid) smartphone-based guides can be found on Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store.
- Sagrada Família is a church and therefore there can be a dress code. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry.
- The occasional closing of parts of the church does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- Bags and backpacks must be left in the lockers.
Children (0-10): Free of charge
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Access to the towers
Fantastic: 4.6 – 84 reviews
"Allt fungerade bra, Ett fantastiskt besök."
Carina Sat, 22 Feb 2020
"Smidigt sätt att få biljetten på mail. Det var en hel del människor i kö, men gick ändå ganska snabbt att komma in. Audiguiden på svenska var toppen, man hörde bra och förstod allt, vilket man kanske inte hade gjort om det var på något annat språk. Riktigt nöjd med besöket!"
Bra och smidigt
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Família
- Access to the museum.
Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line
Carrer de Mallorca 401 08013 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.