100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 46.50
2. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 64.40
3. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 22.10
4. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 34.40
5. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 68.80
6. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Tue, 4 Apr 2023
From $ 28.20
7. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 105.90
8. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 83.90
9. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 81.20
10. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 99.10
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Step inside an iconic landmark in Barcelona: the Casa Milà La Pedrera. This is one of the finest examples of architect Antoni Gaudí's work. Casa Milà La Pedrera is considered one of the most outstanding buildings of the 20th century because of its spectacular façade, lovely apartments, and unique rooftop.
- Skip the line to Casa Milà La Pedrera
- Visit four of the building's main areas
- Marvel at Antoni Gaudí's unparalleled architecture
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn via an audio guide
What can I expect?
Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, is the last residential building designed by the great architect Antoni Gaudí. Built between 1906 and 1912, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the finest examples of Gaudí's legacy. It has also been hailed as one of the most important buildings of the 20th century.
With this ticket you skip the long lines outside and have more time to explore this popular building. You will see four of the building's most significant areas: the rooftop, the attic, the apartments, and the courtyards. The rooftop showcases Gaudí’s groundbreaking architecture. From here you can gaze upon the exterior stairwells and the fantastically-shaped chimneys- plus you have a 360º view over the city.
The attic in Casa Milà houses the only exhibition dedicated to Gaudí's life and works. It showcases the architect's creations through models, plans, photographs, videos, and much more.
The apartments at Casa Milà, with decorative elements designed by Gaudí, are a re-creation of early-20th-century bourgeois family apartments. Filled with furniture and household equipment from that time, they provide insight into life in the in the 1900s.
The courtyards also showcase Gaudí's innovativeness. Looking at the courtyards, it's plain to see how strongly nature factored into Gaudí's inspiration.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to Casa Milà.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
March-October: 9 AM - 8 PM
November-February: 9 AM - 6 PM
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Skal ses. Er virkelig en oplevelse. Og med billetter hjemmefra er du sikker på at komme ind"
"Man bliver aldrig træt at at se Gaudis bygningsværker. Især taget var meget interessant."
"merita di essere visitata."
Book From $ 29.90
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Best time to visit
We recommend you visit Casa Milà La Pedrera in the afternoon (after 4 PM) or first thing in the morning (around 9-10 AM).
- A skip-the-line ticket.
- An audio guide.
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Provença, 261-265 08008 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.