100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 126.90
2. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021
From $ 70.00
3. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Wed, 17 Mar 2021
From $ 27.50
4. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 18.20
5. Mirador de Colomat Mirador de Colom, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 8.50
6. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 29.50
7. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Wed, 17 Mar 2021
From $ 31.30
8. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
9. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 18.80
10. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021
From $ 125.10
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Step inside an iconic landmark in Barcelona: the Casa Milà La Pedrera. This is one of the finest examples of architect Antoni Gaudí's work. Casa Milà La Pedrera is considered one of the most outstanding buildings of the 20th century because of its spectacular façade, lovely apartments, and unique rooftop.
- Skip the line to Casa Milà La Pedrera
- Visit four of the building's main areas
- Marvel at Antoni Gaudí's unparalleled architecture
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn via an audio guide
What can I expect?
Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, is the last residential building designed by the great architect Antoni Gaudí. Built between 1906 and 1912, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the finest examples of Gaudí's legacy. It has also been hailed as one of the most important buildings of the 20th century.
With this ticket you skip the long lines outside and have more time to explore this popular building. You will see four of the building's most significant areas: the rooftop, the attic, the apartments, and the courtyards. The rooftop showcases Gaudí’s groundbreaking architecture. From here you can gaze upon the exterior stairwells and the fantastically-shaped chimneys- plus you have a 360º view over the city.
The attic in Casa Milà houses the only exhibition dedicated to Gaudí's life and works. It showcases the architect's creations through models, plans, photographs, videos, and much more.
The apartments at Casa Milà, with decorative elements designed by Gaudí, are a re-creation of early-20th-century bourgeois family apartments. Filled with furniture and household equipment from that time, they provide insight into life in the in the 1900s.
The courtyards also showcase Gaudí's innovativeness. Looking at the courtyards, it's plain to see how strongly nature factored into Gaudí's inspiration.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to Casa Milà.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
March-October: 9 AM - 8 PM
November-February: 9 AM - 6 PM
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Skal ses. Er virkelig en oplevelse. Og med billetter hjemmefra er du sikker på at komme ind"
"Man bliver aldrig træt at at se Gaudis bygningsværker. Især taget var meget interessant."
"merita di essere visitata."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Best time to visit
We recommend you visit Casa Milà La Pedrera in the afternoon (after 4 PM) or first thing in the morning (around 9-10 AM).
- A skip-the-line ticket.
- An audio guide.
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Provença, 261-265 08008 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.