Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 25.70
2. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 77.80
3. Montserrat Tourat Montserrat Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 77.80
4. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 0.00
5. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 108.90
6. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 70.70
7. Barcelona Aquàriumat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.10
8. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Tue, 11 Feb 2020
From $ 18.30
9. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 38.10
10. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 31.40
Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Access
Skip the line to Sagrada Família and get access to the towers! This ticket gets you a guided tour of the Gaudí-designed church, plus the opportunity to visit the onsite museum. The towers provide one of the best views over Barcelona!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Get a 2-hour guided tour
- Visit the onsite museum
- The towers provide an amazing view of Barcelona
- Mesmerizing facades and interiors, designed by Gaudí
What can I expect?
The Sagrada Família is Gaudí's biggest achievement - and it's not even finished! Work on the church began in 1882, and Gaudí carried on the project until his death in 1926. did until his death in 1926. Even in this unfinished state, Sagrada Família attracts millions of people every year. Architectural scholars, religious pilgrims, and curious tourists are equally mesmerized by this unique building.
On this special tour, you will hear all the secrets of Sagrada Família. You'll learn how the plants, animals, and astrological symbols woven into the church's design connect to Gaudí's religious devotion and love of nature. You'll also learn about Gaudí himself, and his thoughts behind the masterpiece.
During the end of the tour you climb one of the two amazing towers. The Tower of Nativity Façade gives you a sea view over the east of Barcelona, while the Tower of the Passion Façade provides a unique perspective of the city center. Both are incredible, unforgettable views!
With this ticket, you also can visit the onsite Sagrada Família Museum - it's well worth a look!
How does it work?
The tickets are personal and need to be issued with name, booking number, and time. Therefore it might take up to two hours before you receive your e-ticket per email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to Sagrada Família. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
You meet your guide at the meeting point. From there you walk to Sagrada Família and your tour begins.
How do I get up into the towers?
The facades are not connected and, therefore, have independent entrances. The visit to the towers can only be made by elevator, one on each facade.
You will get access to one of the two towers (Either "Tower of the Passion Façade" or "Tower of the Nativity Façade"), depending on availability.
For safety reasons, wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs are not allowed in the towers. People with reduced mobility, pregnant women, people suffering from vertigo, anemia, dizziness, claustrophobia, heart problems or respiratory problems etc. may find the tower visit uncomfortable.
- The occasional closing of parts of the church does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- There is a dress code: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals.
- Make sure to bring a valid photo ID.
- Bags and backpacks must be left in the lockers.
- For safety reasons, in the event of adverse weather conditions (strong wind or rain) the elevators to the towers may be closed.
What’s not included?
- Audio guide
Fantastic: 4.6 – 21 reviews
Skønt at springe den store kø over
"Det er fint at have en slot tid hvor man kan gå ind, det er bare ærgerligt at dem der havde tid senere end os, også stillede sig i kø før deres slot tid, så var der stadig mange i kø"
Laila Wed, 4 Sep 2019
"Hele processen omkring at købe billetterne samt finde frem var nem og overskuelig. Kirken var helt fantastisk og ubeskrivelig smuk"
Helle Wed, 7 Aug 2019
"Vi gik direkte ind. Super fed oplevelse at komme op i tårnene"
Mia Tue, 6 Aug 2019
"Købte fast track hjemmefra og det fungerede super fint."
Charlotte møller Sat, 3 Aug 2019
Fantastisk oplevelse, dog købte vi katten i sækken!
"Vi betalte for hurtig kø, så ikke vi skulle stå i kø. Der er dog ingen mulighed for at springe køen over så det skal man ikke forvente. Vores held var at vi havde en klapvogn med og kunne gå til en anden indgang. Fantastisk oplevelse, Kirken er et besøg værd men meget dyrt. Vær opmærksom på at børn under 6 år ikke må besøge tårnene, af hensyn til sikkerheden da man skal gå ned."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Família.
- A 2 hour guided tour.
- Access to the towers.
Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Quiosc Bar Carrer de la Marina 08013, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.