100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 46.50
2. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 29 Apr 2023
From $ 64.40
3. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 105.90
4. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 68.80
5. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Fri, 10 Feb 2023 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
From $ 75.70
6. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 99.10
7. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 81.20
8. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 22.10
9. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 106.30
10. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 70.20
Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Access
Skip the line to Sagrada Família and get access to the towers! This ticket gets you a guided tour of the Gaudí-designed church, plus the opportunity to visit the onsite museum. The towers provide one of the best views over Barcelona!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Get a 2-hour guided tour
- Visit the onsite museum
- The towers provide an amazing view of Barcelona
- Mesmerizing facades and interiors, designed by Gaudí
What can I expect?
The Sagrada Família is Gaudí's biggest achievement - and it's not even finished! Work on the church began in 1882, and Gaudí carried on the project until his death in 1926. did until his death in 1926. Even in this unfinished state, Sagrada Família attracts millions of people every year. Architectural scholars, religious pilgrims, and curious tourists are equally mesmerized by this unique building.
On this special tour, you will hear all the secrets of Sagrada Família. You'll learn how the plants, animals, and astrological symbols woven into the church's design connect to Gaudí's religious devotion and love of nature. You'll also learn about Gaudí himself, and his thoughts behind the masterpiece.
During the end of the tour you climb one of the two amazing towers. The Tower of Nativity Façade gives you a sea view over the east of Barcelona, while the Tower of the Passion Façade provides a unique perspective of the city center. Both are incredible, unforgettable views!
With this ticket, you also can visit the onsite Sagrada Família Museum - it's well worth a look!
How does it work?
The tickets are personal and need to be issued with name, booking number, and time. Therefore it might take up to two hours before you receive your e-ticket per email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to Sagrada Família. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
You meet your guide at the meeting point. From there you walk to Sagrada Família and your tour begins.
How do I get up into the towers?
The facades are not connected and, therefore, have independent entrances. The visit to the towers can only be made by elevator, one on each facade.
You will get access to one of the two towers (Either "Tower of the Passion Façade" or "Tower of the Nativity Façade"), depending on availability.
For safety reasons, wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs are not allowed in the towers. People with reduced mobility, pregnant women, people suffering from vertigo, anemia, dizziness, claustrophobia, heart problems or respiratory problems etc. may find the tower visit uncomfortable.
- The occasional closing of parts of the church does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- There is a dress code: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals.
- Make sure to bring a valid photo ID.
- Bags and backpacks must be left in the lockers.
- For safety reasons, in the event of adverse weather conditions (strong wind or rain) the elevators to the towers may be closed.
What’s not included?
- Audio guide
Fantastic: 4.6 – 22 reviews
Skønt at springe den store kø over
"Det er fint at have en slot tid hvor man kan gå ind, det er bare ærgerligt at dem der havde tid senere end os, også stillede sig i kø før deres slot tid, så var der stadig mange i kø"
"Hele processen omkring at købe billetterne samt finde frem var nem og overskuelig. Kirken var helt fantastisk og ubeskrivelig smuk"
Book From $ 83.90
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Família.
- A 2 hour guided tour.
- Access to the towers.
Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Quiosc Bar Carrer de la Marina 08013, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.