100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Wed, 10 Jun 2020 - Sun, 6 Jun 2021
From $ 0.00
2. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Wed, 10 Jun 2020 - Sun, 14 Mar 2021
From $ 58.50
3. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Mon, 8 Jun 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 118.30
4. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 7 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, Sun, 7 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 30.20
6. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Sun, 7 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 16.90
7. Mirador de Colomat Mirador de Colom, Sun, 7 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 7.90
8. Shopping Tour to La Roca Villageat Shopping Tour to La Roca Village, Sun, 7 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.20
9. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, Mon, 8 Jun 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 73.40
10. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Mon, 8 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 17.50
Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Access
Skip the line to Sagrada Família and get access to the towers! This ticket gets you a guided tour of the Gaudí-designed church, plus the opportunity to visit the onsite museum. The towers provide one of the best views over Barcelona!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Get a 2-hour guided tour
- Visit the onsite museum
- The towers provide an amazing view of Barcelona
- Mesmerizing facades and interiors, designed by Gaudí
What can I expect?
The Sagrada Família is Gaudí's biggest achievement - and it's not even finished! Work on the church began in 1882, and Gaudí carried on the project until his death in 1926. did until his death in 1926. Even in this unfinished state, Sagrada Família attracts millions of people every year. Architectural scholars, religious pilgrims, and curious tourists are equally mesmerized by this unique building.
On this special tour, you will hear all the secrets of Sagrada Família. You'll learn how the plants, animals, and astrological symbols woven into the church's design connect to Gaudí's religious devotion and love of nature. You'll also learn about Gaudí himself, and his thoughts behind the masterpiece.
During the end of the tour you climb one of the two amazing towers. The Tower of Nativity Façade gives you a sea view over the east of Barcelona, while the Tower of the Passion Façade provides a unique perspective of the city center. Both are incredible, unforgettable views!
With this ticket, you also can visit the onsite Sagrada Família Museum - it's well worth a look!
How does it work?
The tickets are personal and need to be issued with name, booking number, and time. Therefore it might take up to two hours before you receive your e-ticket per email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to Sagrada Família. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
You meet your guide at the meeting point. From there you walk to Sagrada Família and your tour begins.
How do I get up into the towers?
The facades are not connected and, therefore, have independent entrances. The visit to the towers can only be made by elevator, one on each facade.
You will get access to one of the two towers (Either "Tower of the Passion Façade" or "Tower of the Nativity Façade"), depending on availability.
For safety reasons, wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs are not allowed in the towers. People with reduced mobility, pregnant women, people suffering from vertigo, anemia, dizziness, claustrophobia, heart problems or respiratory problems etc. may find the tower visit uncomfortable.
- The occasional closing of parts of the church does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- There is a dress code: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals.
- Make sure to bring a valid photo ID.
- Bags and backpacks must be left in the lockers.
- For safety reasons, in the event of adverse weather conditions (strong wind or rain) the elevators to the towers may be closed.
What’s not included?
- Audio guide
Fantastic: 4.6 – 22 reviews
"Det var en fantastisk oplevelse"
Jette Mon, 2 Mar 2020
Skønt at springe den store kø over
"Det er fint at have en slot tid hvor man kan gå ind, det er bare ærgerligt at dem der havde tid senere end os, også stillede sig i kø før deres slot tid, så var der stadig mange i kø"
"Hele processen omkring at købe billetterne samt finde frem var nem og overskuelig. Kirken var helt fantastisk og ubeskrivelig smuk"
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Família.
- A 2 hour guided tour.
- Access to the towers.
Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Quiosc Bar Carrer de la Marina 08013, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.