Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 25.70
2. Montserrat Tourat Montserrat Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 77.80
3. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 0.00
4. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 108.90
5. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 13 May 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 70.70
7. Barcelona Aquàriumat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.10
8. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 38.10
9. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 31.40
10. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 36.90
Half Day Tour to Girona
Enjoy a guided tour to the historic medieval city Girona. The city is interesting for many reasons: It has one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, beautiful medieval architecture, and an important artistic heritage.
- Enjoy a half day tour to the medieval city Girona
- Transport to/from Barcelona is included
- Visit the Jewish quarters
- See where scenes from Game of Thrones will be shot
- Get a tour of the cathedral in the old city center
- See the pastel-colored houses by the river
- Enjoy some free time to explore on your own
Visit the Medieval City Girona
Your tour starts with a bus ride from Barcelona to Girona. Girona is one biggest cities north of Barcelona with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe which also is where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Experience the medieval city's fascinating history as your guide takes you on a guided tour around the small streets of the old city center.
You'll also visit the cathedral in the old city center with its well-preserved medieval streets and the famous pastel-coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. During your tour, you'll learn about the city's history and important artistic heritage.
You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Barcelona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 6 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children between under 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that it's a walking tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.