Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 0.00
2. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 138.50
3. Palau Güell, La Rambla, and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.90
4. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 111.70
5. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, Fri, 3 Jan 2020 - Sun, 29 Mar 2020
From $ 88.50
6. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 70.70
7. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 76.40
8. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 97.10
9. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 77.80
10. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 108.90
Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport
Enjoy a guided tour of two of Gaudí's masterpieces: Park Güell and Sagrada Familia. Avoid the long lines and get shuttled between locations!
- Enjoy the ultimate Gaudí tour
- Visit both Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Explore the incredible architectural marvel Park Güell
- Hop on the bus between locations (included)
- Get a guided tour of Sagrada Familia
- Visit the Sagrada Familia Museum
What can I expect?
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia
Visit two of Gaudi's most important works in Barcelona. Meet your tour guide and get ready to explore the architectural marvels.
This incredible and colorful Park Güell was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted Antoni Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today, it's a public park and a part of the city's heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site. You won't definitely find any park like this one in the world!
Discover this magnificent modernist Sagrada Familia on your guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach up to 230 feet.
You'll also visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.
Please note that the morning tour starts with Park Güell and ends with Sagrada Familia while the afternoon tour starts with Sagrada Familia and ends with Park Güell.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The morning tour starts in front of the souvenirs shop located in Carrer d'Olot 12, in front of main entrance of Park Güell. The afternoon tour departs from Julià Travel Gray Line's office at Carrer de Sardenya, 311.
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The morning tour ends at Sagrada Familia. The afternoon tour ends at Park Güell.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately four hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English and Spanish.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals will be accepted. Julia Travel Gray Line and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 6 reviews
"Hade förväntat mig mer av Parc Guell men utsikten från berget var fantastisk. Sagrada var fantastisk, missa inte detta. Guiden Christina var suveränt kunnig och serviceminded. Toppen!!!!"
Irene Sun, 22 Sep 2019
"Rezerwacja czekala na nas. Wszystko odbyło się bez najmniejszego problemu. Przewodnik super."
Tomasz Sat, 24 Aug 2019