Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 36.90
2. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 67.90
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 36.90
4. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Wed, 13 May 2020
From $ 21.10
5. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 25.70
6. Barcelona Aquàriumat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.10
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Tue, 11 Feb 2020
From $ 18.30
8. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 38.10
9. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 31.40
10. FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tourat FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 36.90
Get out of Barcelona for the day and take a fun, education trip to two major towns in northern Catalonia. You get a guided tour through the town Girona, and you see Figueres, the birthplace of the famous artist Salvador Dalí.
- Gain entrance to the Theatre-Museum Dalí
- Enjoy a guided tour in Girona
- Learn from your guide in either English or Spanish
- No need to worry about transportation: the air-conditioned bus takes you door to door
What can I expect?
Looking to explore a bit beyond Barcelona? Take a full-day excursion to the northern Catalonian towns of Girona and Figueres.
On your tour of Girona, your guide will show you the historic center of the city. See the Cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the Arab baths, and the old walls. Afterwards, you'll have some free time in Girona. You can eat lunch, walk through the city at your own pace, or stop at a café for a cup of coffee. You also have time to discover the corners that served as a backdrop in some scenes from Game of Thrones!
Figueres, where you'll head next, lies about 30 kilometers away from Girona. Figueres is best known as the birthplace of Salvador Dalí. Visit the Theatre-Museum Dalí, which houses the largest collection of artwork by this Surrealist genius! You also get to visit the Dalí Jewels Collection (Joyas Dalí), which features thirty-seven jewels designed by Dalí. Also on display are drawings of and plans for the many of these pieces.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the bus.
There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Child (0-7): Free of charge
Tuesday to Sunday at 8:30 AM.
Tuesday and Saturday at 8:30 AM.
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starts.
What’s not included?
- Lunch and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
Crowds at the Dali.
"The Girona trip was very interesting & enjoyable. Our driver and guide were excellent. The Girona guide was informative. Once we reached the Dali though, we met with a large crowd - so big that it was not possible to see everything without standing in line. While the museum itself has an excellent exhibit, the crowds made it hard to enjoy. Ticket sales need to be limited!"
Joyce, Simi valley
"Allt var bra utom att i Girona tappade vi bort guiden och fick klara oss själva till bussen."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 11 hours 30 minutes
- Entrance to the Theatre-Museum Dalí and Joyas Dalí.
- Guided tour in Girona.
- Bilingual guide.
- All transportation.
Julia Travel Calle Balmes 5, 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.