100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Sat, 27 Nov 2021
From $ 39.50
2. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Th, 25 Mar 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 116.60
3. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Wed, 1 Dec 2021
From $ 77.30
4. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Sun, 21 Mar 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 111.10
5. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Mon, 29 Nov 2021
From $ 83.30
6. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 148.40
7. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Th, 25 Mar 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 89.40
8. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Mon, 29 Mar 2021 - Th, 28 Oct 2021
From $ 81.80
9. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Mon, 15 Mar 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 63.80
10. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 119.60
Get out of Barcelona for the day and take a fun, education trip to two major towns in northern Catalonia. You get a guided tour through the town Girona, and you see Figueres, the birthplace of the famous artist Salvador Dalí.
- Gain entrance to the Theatre-Museum Dalí
- Enjoy a guided tour in Girona
- Learn from your guide in either English or Spanish
- No need to worry about transportation: the air-conditioned bus takes you door to door
What can I expect?
Looking to explore a bit beyond Barcelona? Take a full-day excursion to the northern Catalonian towns of Girona and Figueres.
On your tour of Girona, your guide will show you the historic center of the city. See the Cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the Arab baths, and the old walls. Afterwards, you'll have some free time in Girona. You can eat lunch, walk through the city at your own pace, or stop at a café for a cup of coffee. You also have time to discover the corners that served as a backdrop in some scenes from Game of Thrones!
Figueres, where you'll head next, lies about 30 kilometers away from Girona. Figueres is best known as the birthplace of Salvador Dalí. Visit the Theatre-Museum Dalí, which houses the largest collection of artwork by this Surrealist genius! You also get to visit the Dalí Jewels Collection (Joyas Dalí), which features thirty-seven jewels designed by Dalí. Also on display are drawings of and plans for the many of these pieces.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the bus.
There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Child (0-7): Free of charge
Tuesday to Sunday at 8:30 AM.
Tuesday and Saturday at 8:30 AM.
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starts.
What’s not included?
- Lunch and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
Crowds at the Dali.
"The Girona trip was very interesting & enjoyable. Our driver and guide were excellent. The Girona guide was informative. Once we reached the Dali though, we met with a large crowd - so big that it was not possible to see everything without standing in line. While the museum itself has an excellent exhibit, the crowds made it hard to enjoy. Ticket sales need to be limited!"
Joyce, Simi valley
"Allt var bra utom att i Girona tappade vi bort guiden och fick klara oss själva till bussen."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 11 hours 30 minutes
- Entrance to the Theatre-Museum Dalí and Joyas Dalí.
- Guided tour in Girona.
- Bilingual guide.
- All transportation.
Julia Travel Calle Balmes 5, 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.