100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 45.40
2. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 87.20
3. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From $ 68.50
4. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 103.30
5. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 67.10
6. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 79.20
7. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 96.60
8. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From $ 35.00
9. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 61.20
10. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 17.70
Half Day Tour to Girona
Enjoy a guided tour to the historic medieval city Girona. The city is interesting for many reasons: It has one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, beautiful medieval architecture, and an important artistic heritage.
- Enjoy a half day tour to the medieval city Girona
- Transport to/from Barcelona is included
- Visit the Jewish quarters
- See where scenes from Game of Thrones will be shot
- Get a tour of the cathedral in the old city center
- See the pastel-colored houses by the river
- Enjoy some free time to explore on your own
What can I expect?
Your tour starts with a bus ride from Barcelona to Girona. Girona is one biggest cities north of Barcelona with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe which also is where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Experience the medieval city's fascinating history as your guide takes you on a guided tour around the small streets of the old city center.
You'll also visit the cathedral in the old city center with its well-preserved medieval streets and the famous pastel-coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. During your tour, you'll learn about the city's history and important artistic heritage.
You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that it's a walking tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.
Book From $ 73.80
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 6 hours
Half Day Tour to Girona
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.