1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line
From $ 25.7
From $ 25.7
From $ 46.2
From $ 51.7
From $ 63.9
From $ 88.5
From $ 94.7
From $ 67.6
From $ 120.5
From $ 67.6
From $ 33.2
See the best of Gaudí's Barcelona! Start with a tour of the marvelous Park Güell, then get shuttled to a guided tour of Sagrada Familia and end with a tour of the towers to enjoy the incredible view of Barcelona. Book your tickets today!
- Experience two of Gaudí's most famous masterpieces in Barcelona
- Visit both Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Explore the incredible architectural marvel Park Güell
- Get transferred to Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sagrada Familia
- Visit the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Get access to the towers
- Take in the amazing view of Barcelona
Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell plus Transport
Visit two of Gaudi's masterpieces in Barcelona. Meet your tour guide outside Park Güell and get ready to explore the architectural marvel.
This incredible and colorful park was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted Antoni Gaudi to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today, it's a public park and a part of the city's heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site. You won't definitely find any park like this one in the world!
Hop on the tour bus and go to the next part of your tour: Sagrada Familia.
Discover this magnificent modernist building on your guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach up to 230 feet.
Next, you'll visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models, and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.
At the end of the museum visit, your guide will show you to the elevator to the tower where you have admission included. Get the elevator to the tower to admire the amazing views of the city from there.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the souvenir shop located in Carrer d'Olot 12 in front of main entrance of Park Güell. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The ends at Sagrada Familia.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 4½ hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals will be accepted. Julia Travel Gray Line and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there may be a waiting time between the basilica and the museum guided tour and elevator access.
- Children under age 6, children under age 17 without an adult, and people with reduced mobility are not permitted to go up the towers.
- Please note: If the elevators don't run, you will need to take the stairs down.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages six to ten. Children under age six are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under six and unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old) are not allowed to go up the towers.