100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 59.00
2. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 101.40
3. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 95.90
4. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 25.50
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Wed, 15 Jul 2020
From $ 29.50
6. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 67.30
7. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 108.30
8. Montserrat Tourat Montserrat Tour, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 77.10
9. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 108.40
10. FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tourat FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 39.00
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Barcelona
- Learn about local wines
- Taste four different Spanish wines
- Try delicious snacks with your wine
- Visit a unique wine shop
Wine Tasting in Barcelona
Your wine tasting will take place in a unique wine shop, a place with more than 500 different wine references and more than 40 wines by the glass to choose from.
To complete your experience, you will enjoy a tasting of our delicious Spanish cured meats together with your wine.
After the tasting, you are more than welcome to stay on your own in the wine bar to continue tasting the wines on your own or taste some local dishes.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately one and a half hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under three are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.