100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 95.10
2. FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tourat FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour, Sun, 12 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 38.70
3. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Mon, 13 Apr 2020 - Mon, 28 Dec 2020
From $ 76.40
4. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, Wed, 15 Apr 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 73.40
5. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Sun, 26 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 0.00
6. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 23.30
7. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 14 Mar 2021
From $ 58.50
8. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 21 Mar 2021
From $ 101.90
9. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.50
10. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 36.30
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Barcelona
- Learn about local wines
- Taste four different Spanish wines
- Try delicious snacks with your wine
- Visit a unique wine shop
Wine Tasting in Barcelona
Your wine tasting will take place in a unique wine shop, a place with more than 500 different wine references and more than 40 wines by the glass to choose from.
To complete your experience, you will enjoy a tasting of our delicious Spanish cured meats together with your wine.
After the tasting, you are more than welcome to stay on your own in the wine bar to continue tasting the wines on your own or taste some local dishes.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately one and a half hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under three are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 12 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.