100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Wed, 2 Jun 2021 - Sun, 3 Apr 2022
From $ 111.10
2. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 26 Mar 2022
From $ 39.50
3. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Wed, 2 Jun 2021 - Mon, 28 Mar 2022
From $ 83.30
4. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 109.00
5. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 127.20
6. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Wed, 2 Jun 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 77.30
7. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 2 Apr 2022
From $ 117.00
8. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 119.60
9. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, Mon, 31 May 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 148.40
10. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Mon, 31 May 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 89.40
Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes
You won't be able to take your eyes off the Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobés! With their black and red outfits and stunning movements, these artists make your evening a night to remember! With this ticket, you get to see a show at Tablao Cordobés in Barcelona — you can also add either a drink or dinner to upgrade your experience.
- Experience an authentic flamenco show at a historical venue
- Drink and dine during the show
- Admire the lavish costumes
- Enjoy a night filled with song, music, and celebration
What can I expect?
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of Spain. At this internationally-recognized show, you will experience the magic and charm of authentic flamenco – this is how it's really done!
Tablao Cordobés' venue is truly unique, with a cave-like shape that eliminates the need for sound amplification. The architecture combines with the singers' strong voices and the delightful guitar music to give the flamenco its characteristic and natural sound! Up to 180 people can gather around the stage to watch the musicians, dancers, and singers. Many of these renowned performers have studied flamenco since their childhoods, have toured internationally, and have been had their talent recognized with honors and awards.
This ticket also entitles you to either a drink or a delicious dinner, to be enjoyed during the show. The dinner comes with waiter service and a buffet that contains 32 hot and cold Spanish specialities. Try out the paella, tapas, meat, fish, and rice – and save room for a selection of eight desserts! Unlimited drinks are included with dinner: choose between wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, and coffee.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Show and drink: Daily at 5:50 PM, 7:15 PM, 9 PM, 10:30 PM
Show and dinner: Daily at 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM and 9:15 PM
What’s not included?
Fantastic: 4.5 – 42 reviews
"Exhilarating entertainment performed by accomplished dancers, guitarists, and singers who were having a good time doing so - and so will attendees of a performance!"
"Vi hadde show med middag og alt stod til forventningene og mye mer! Nydelig mat fra fra hele Spania, gjerne med en historie rundt maten. Fantastisk service av sprudlende ansatte som var veldig tilstede. Etterpå fikk vi et spektakulært show med en energi som var ubeskrivelig!! Vært hver krone!!!"
"It was a great experience. The dinner was nice. Many duferente things to try . the sangria also delicious :) The show was amazing. Plus our seats were right in the first row in the certer, next to the stage so it made the experience even more powerfull. I do recommend this!"
Book From $ 63.80
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours
- Entrance to Tablao Cordobés.
- Flamenco Show.
- Drink or dinner depending on the booked option.
Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes
Tablao Cordobes, La Rambla 35 08002 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.