100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 27.60
2. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 16 Dec 2021
From $ 27.90
3. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 81.80
4. Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transportat Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour with Transport, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 109.00
5. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Th, 21 Oct 2021 - Sun, 9 Jan 2022
From $ 102.20
6. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 37.90
7. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 71.20
8. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 20.50
9. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Mon, 14 Feb 2022
From $ 22.80
10. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Mon, 18 Oct 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 63.80
Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the line
Skip the line to Barcelona Aquarium and see 21 different aquariums and 11,000 animals! It's easy for both kids and adults to spend a whole day here. Have some fun while learning about marine life in the Mediterranean, as well as the Caribbean, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Red Sea.
- Skip the line to Barcelona Aquarium
- See 21 exhibits and 11,000 animals
- See animals get fed
- Try the 50 interactive activities
What can I expect?
Spend a fun day exploring the underwater world at the Barcelona Aquarium! This 21 tanks in the aquarium boast 11,000 animals, representing 450 different species. Regardless of your age, you'll find plenty to discover here.
Highlights here included the immense and unique Oceanarium, a 4-million liter tank featuring sharks, eels, rays, and more. Beneath the Oceanarium lies an 80-meter long tunnel, allowing you to walk "under the sea" as the marine life swims all around. There's also the Planeta Aqua, where you can learn about the mysteries of the underwater world through interactive exhibits, information panels, and computer games.
Barcelona Aquarium is especially a good fit for children, who can learn about marine life from Explora, the children's section of the aquarium. With 50 interactive activities, Explora allows children ton touch, see, investigate, listen to, and discover nature.
More than 14 million people have already visited this breathtaking aquarium - because a trip to Barcelona Aquarium is both fun and informative, and it's an adventure for the entire family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- * The penguins get fed everyday at 11:30 A.M. and at 4:30 P.M, while the rays get fed at 2 P.M. Please note that the feeding times can be altered, depending on the needs of the marine animals and their welfare.
- Last entry to Barcelona Aquarium is one hour before closing.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 4-12. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Is this suitable for me?
This is a family- and child-friendly attraction, and it is also suitable for anyone who likes animals!
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 7:30 PM
Weekends and holidays: 10 AM - 8 PM
April, May, October:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Weekends and holidays: 10 AM - 8:30 PM
Monday-Sunday: 10 AM - 9 PM
Easter holidays: 10 AM - 9 PM
Christmas holidays: 10 AM - 8 PM
Fantastic: 4.4 – 55 reviews
"bello e ben organizzato"
"Muito Boa atração e atendimento durante e durante a apresentação . A compra efetuada via Internet foi muito bem feita."
Roberto carlos, Itaquaquecetuba
"Biglietti ok acquario magnifico"
Book From $ 31.80
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip-the-line ticket to Barcelona Aquarium.
Moll d’Espanya del Port Vell, s/n 08039 BARCELONA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.