Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 25.50
2. Barcelona Bus Turisticat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus , Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 37.80
3. FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tourat FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 36.60
4. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 31.10
5. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sun, 29 Nov 2020
From $ 94.60
6. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 96.20
7. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 71.50
8. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 0.00
9. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
10. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 70.10
It's easy to spend a whole day at the internationally renowned Barcelona Aquarium, the world's largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium. Have some fun while learning about marine life in the Mediterranean as well as the Caribbean, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Red Sea! Book your tickets from home and skip the line!
- Visit Barcelona's amazing aquarium near the shopping street Las Ramblas
- Have fun with your kids at the amazing Explora, the area dedicated to children
- Enjoy the 50 interactive activities
- Bring children under four for free
- Skip the line to the ticket window by booking ahead
What can I expect?
Explore Marine Life
Featuring 35 tanks, 11,000 animals and 450 different species, this aquarium is quite unique and is a must-see when visiting Barcelona. It also boasts an 80-meter long underwater tunnel, six million litres of water, and an immense Oceanarium (the only one in Europe!) More than 14 million people have visited this amazing aquarium since it opened in 1995.
Children can have fun and learn about marine life at the children's section of the aquarium, called Explora. There are 50 interactive activities where children can touch, see, listen to, investigate, and discover life under the sea.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it to the aquarium.
- * The penguins get fed everyday at 11:30 A.M. and at 4:30 P.M, while the rays get fed at 2 P.M. Please note that the feeding times can be altered, depending on the needs of the marine animals and their welfare.
- Last entry to Barcelona Aquarium is one hour before closing.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 4-12. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Is this suitable for me?
This is a family- and child-friendly attraction, and it is also suitable for anyone who likes animals!
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 7:30 PM
Weekends and holidays: 10 AM - 8 PM
April, May, October:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Weekends and holidays: 10 AM - 8:30 PM
Monday-Sunday: 10 AM - 9 PM
Easter holidays: 10 AM - 9 PM
Christmas holidays: 10 AM - 8 PM
Fantastic: 4.4 – 55 reviews
"bello e ben organizzato"
"Muito Boa atração e atendimento durante e durante a apresentação . A compra efetuada via Internet foi muito bem feita."
Roberto carlos, Itaquaquecetuba
"Biglietti ok acquario magnifico"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Barcelona Aquarium.
Moll d’Espanya del Port Vell, s/n 08039 BARCELONA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.