100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 34.70
2. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 22.30
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 36.30
4. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Sun, 4 Jun 2023 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023
From $ 109.70
5. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 31 Aug 2023
From $ 47.00
6. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Th, 31 Aug 2023
From $ 63.30
7. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 42.30
8. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 20.30
9. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 30 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 107.30
10. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 34.70
Park Güell: Skip the line
Park Güell in Barcelona, designed by Antoni Gaudí, is a remarkable and colorful place. Stepping into this park is almost like stepping into a fairy tale, where everything is a little bit brighter and a little more extravagant. Don't miss Gaudí's ode to the beauty of nature.
- Gain faster access to Park Güell
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí and Park Güell
- Take your time to admire the unique architecture
- Stroll around the area at your own pace
What can I expect?
Park Güell is the place to visit if you're looking for a remarkable experience. This park will welcome you in and before you know it, you'll be entranced by its colorful tile work, stunning buildings, and magnificent stairway.
The park is named after Count Eusebi Güell, who wanted Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. As it turned out, no one was interested in buying the homes- so Güell suggested that Gaudí moved in! Gaudí took him up on the offer and ended up living there for 20 years, right until his death. Today Park Güell is a public park that has been declared a UNESCO site. It belongs to the city of Barcelona.
This type of ticket puts you in charge of your visit, so you can linger at the parts of the park that interest you most. Maybe you'll stop to photograph the walls and roads, or spend some extra time gazing at the beautiful view over Barcelona. Park Güell is truly emblematic of Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination– it may just inspire your imagination as well!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How do I get faster access to Park Güell?
When booking, you will choose a specific time slot. Go to the entrance of Monumental Zone at the selected time. Remember to keep your tickets while you're inside park, as the staff may ask to see them at any time.
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- The Casa Gaudí Museum.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 18.80
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Best time to visit
We recommend that you book a time slot for either early morning or late in the afternoon.
- Faster access and entrance to Park Güell at the Monumental Zone.
Park Güell: Skip the line
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.