100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 31.80
2. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Sat, 6 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 129.10
3. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia: Skip the Lineat Sagrada Familia, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 71.20
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 83.30
5. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Mon, 3 May 2021
From $ 27.90
6. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 19.60
7. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021
From $ 15.90
8. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Sun, 21 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 111.10
9. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 23 Mar 2021 - Tue, 1 Mar 2022
From $ 117.00
10. Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Lineat Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Towers & Skip-the-Line, Th, 25 Mar 2021 - Th, 3 Mar 2022
From $ 89.40
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Get a taste of Barcelona! Take a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to kick-start your stay in Barcelona - you'll get an overview of this amazing city, you also learn how to order tapas like a local and discover some of the best bars and cafes in Barcelona.
- Take a walking tour of Barcelona's most famous tapas bars
- Get a great overview of the city
- Taste lots of delicious tapas
- Learn about Spanish culture and food traditions
- Get insider tips from your local guide
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends', a gastronomic center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Here you'll get to taste three carefully selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink.
Your tapas walking tour will take you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, where you'll find lots of tapas bars and local restaurants. From here your guide will take you to the city’s famous food market La Boqueria, which offers a wide selection of fresh produce, including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
Next stop is a restaurant with a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your guide tells you about the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
The tour continues through Barcelona's oldest neighborhood, the charming Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
The last stop of the night will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- This tour is a walking tour, so we strongly recommend comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour is not handicap friendly.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
En super god informations tur med fine stop med smagsprøver, og virkelig lækker tapas vi fik på begge restauranter. En super god start på vores ferie i Barcelona.
"Turen kan varmt anbefales."
Book From $ 103.70
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 12 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.