100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023
From $ 101.90
2. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 14 Mar 2024
From $ 58.50
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 36.30
4. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 31 Aug 2023
From $ 47.00
5. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Th, 31 Aug 2023
From $ 63.30
6. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Lineat Casa Batlló with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 42.30
7. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Sun, 28 May 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 20.30
8. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 30 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 107.30
9. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 34.70
10. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Mon, 29 May 2023 - Fri, 29 Mar 2024
From $ 76.40
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Get a taste of Barcelona! Take a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to kick-start your stay in Barcelona - you'll get an overview of this amazing city, you also learn how to order tapas like a local and discover some of the best bars and cafes in Barcelona.
- Take a walking tour of Barcelona's most famous tapas bars
- Get a great overview of the city
- Taste lots of delicious tapas
- Learn about Spanish culture and food traditions
- Get insider tips from your local guide
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends', a gastronomic center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Here you'll get to taste three carefully selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink.
Your tapas walking tour will take you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, where you'll find lots of tapas bars and local restaurants. From here your guide will take you to the city’s famous food market La Boqueria, which offers a wide selection of fresh produce, including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
Next stop is a restaurant with a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your guide tells you about the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
The tour continues through Barcelona's oldest neighborhood, the charming Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
The last stop of the night will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- This tour is a walking tour, so we strongly recommend comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour is not handicap friendly.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
En super god informations tur med fine stop med smagsprøver, og virkelig lækker tapas vi fik på begge restauranter. En super god start på vores ferie i Barcelona.
"Turen kan varmt anbefales."
Book From $ 95.10
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 12 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.